Re: [OM] OT ScanWit purchase strategies

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ScanWit purchase strategies
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:41:12 -0500
Gary,

I bought mine from www.onvia.com and found an online coupon to drop the
price $25.  They must have gone up in price, as with the coupon, I bought
mine for a touch less than $400.  You might have luck by calling onvia.  If
you tell them that you're looking for a coupon, they will sometimes give it
to you (I think the telephone sales folks are commissioned) They also offer
free shipping.

I never saw one in person before I bought mine.

Oh yes, do yourself a favor and buy a copy of Vuescan for $40 (you actually
buy Vueprint and Vuescan comes with it, from www.hamrick.com )

Toms