Re: [OM] Congrats to the new fathers (and mothers!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Congrats to the new fathers (and mothers!)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:30:00 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>I'd like to add my congratulations to the new fathers and am
>looking forward to your posting some OM pictures of the new
>additions to the family.

Ditto!  I'd like to add my heartfelt congrat's and best wishes to
all involved in this procreation "mini-boomlet", and to welcome to
the world all the newborns -- no doubt, all soon to become our
future Zuiks/Zuikettes. :-)

Indeed, it's good to see that so many OM list members adhere to at
least _one_ of the Ten Commendments, and with the same devotion they
follow the 11-th Commendment: "Thou shalt covet all things OM and
Zuiko". :-)

(Sorry for this belated entry.  I was away for a few days, and am
currently about a week behind in my reading of the OM list digest.
I hope to catch up soon...)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx