[OM] iS3000 controls

Subject: [OM] iS3000 controls
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:13:51 +0100
I guess when I said it was intuitive, I meant that I was just holding it
like a normal camera with the same length lens on. Standard right-hand grip,
lens in palm of left hand with thumb operating the zoom. I was trying to
eliminate zooming on holiday, mind you (but it didn't work to any great
extent, I still zoomed far too enthusiastically). And I was only really
using a couple of modes. But I don't find the lack of body on the left side
of the camera a drawback.

You'll just have to stop using those RFs and compacts, Keith ;-). You're
needing to keep your elbows in....

Donald.

PS - why should I buy Denon equipment when I have Marantz ears?

PPS - Actually, I did buy Denon.