Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:14:28 +0200
: I think I have the controls pretty well figured out, except there is a
small
: jack on one side (2.5mm maybe? I haven't checked it). Does anyone know
what
: this is for? Anyone have the instruction sheet/manual?

The e-SIF has a rather extensive description of the lens and how to operate
it on any body including the OM-30, with or without a winder. Also look at
the description of the In-Focus Trigger cord. This cord can also be used
with a non-30 body and a winder; in this case it directly connects the
winder to the lens using the plug you mentioned, providing single or
continuous in-focus shooting. While pressing one of the two buttons on the
lens it activates the winder as soon or as long as it thinks the subject is
on focus.

hnz