[OM] Another baby.

Subject: [OM] Another baby.
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:40:45 -0700
 Giles;

Belated congratulations to you and yours.  Glad to hear that everyone is
home and healthy.  I'm sort of in between many of the list members I've seen
congratulate you... just a bit beyond your position (my sons are 19 & 20),
and others on the list that obviously derive much joy from doting on
grandchildren.  Definitely miss the days of infants and toddlers, and am
looking forward to joining the doting grandparents club.

Again, blessings abundantly upon your family,

Jim Timpe
Fluke Customer Support Services
1420 75th Street SW
Everett, WA 98203