Re: [OM] Flatiron building, with & without

Subject: Re: [OM] Flatiron building, with & without
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:54:27 -0700
Lex Jenkins wrote in response to my off-list message:

> Duhhh ... SC ... MC ...?  Which one reflects purple?  That's what this one
> is.

What did I do wrong to get panned like that? How am I to know whether
you have an SC or MC version or whether there are / were any SC
versions. I've never looked through the glass of a Zuiko shift lens in
my life. My initial question was perfectly polite and I get "Duhhh" in
reply!

snip

> Anyone wanna see close ups of the gargoyles on the flatiron building, taken
> with the 75-150/4 Zuiko?  Okay...
>

> This one's of the rear - still needs work...
>
> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1005538&a=7400079&p=26332124&Sequence=0

Looks like a great opportunity for a murals artist to go and do his /
her thing !

John Hudson