Re: [OM] FAQ additions...

Subject: Re: [OM] FAQ additions...
From: "John Cwiklinski/Beaverton/Contr/IBM" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:54:45 -0700
John Lind wrote:

>Yep, The List made me do it.
>That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

>I too made do with an OM-10 with adapter, Winder 2, T-20, 50/1.8, 28/3.5
>and 75-150/4 for 18 years.

Same here. I now explore whatever the list is discussing and usually end
up buying something [within reason -  no shift lens for me-- but I have
tried "LJ's pinhole effect" (my name for the Lex Jenkins shift
approximation method)]. Tom Scales brought up camera bags not too long
ago, followed by another list member's recommendation to check out
www.henry's.com for camera bags. Sure enough, I ended up buying a Lowepro
Micro Trekker 100 backpack on eBay from Henry's.

So thanks to the list or maybe I shouldn't thank the list. I'm not sure on
this one. I'm now on the hunt for a Tokina 500mm mirror due to some
discussion on the list (not too long ago). CYA