RE: [OM] OM-PC and Bounce Grip

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-PC and Bounce Grip
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:13:03 +0200
:You could be right.  I know one was made for the OM-2 and the Quick 310
:Flash.  I haven't seen one for the 2n-and-up series though.
:Anybody else seen one?

I have one. Yes there are three different shoe cords:

- TTL Auto Cord 0.6m for the OM-2 with Shoe 2 connecting to the QA-310,
setting it to TTL Mode. Does not fit a T32 or PBG2.

- TTL Auto Cord F 0.6m for any body connecting to the F280 (transferring FP
signals on the 707,3Ti,4Ti). Does not fit in a T32 or PBG2.

- TTL Auto Shoe Cord T 0.6m for any body connecting to the T32 or PBG2. Not
to be confused with the TTL Auto Cord T 0.6m which has two T connectors.
This shoe cord is the one you need. It is a spitting image of the TTL Auto
Cord F 0.6m but has three pins in the shoe connector and a T connector on
the other side.

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_cords_
t.htm

hnz