[OM] Lens hoods

Subject: [OM] Lens hoods
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:01:21 -0700
I just got done putting my camera equipment back in case and noticed how
easier it was to store the hoods for the 50mm and 35mm lens just turn them
around and place over lens (slip-on).  The hoods for the 24,28,and 100
don't store that easy (screw on).  My question is did they make slip on
hoods for the other lens or just the 50&35 range?  If they did not can any
body suggest a alternate brand that did that will fit the 24 2.8 and the
100 2.8
Thanks John