[OM] Euro-Olympus meeting in Botrange

Subject: [OM] Euro-Olympus meeting in Botrange
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:52:45 +0200
Hi all,
the moment of our European ( with Gary Edwards and Judith in guest stars) is
approaching now so I've contacted all those who've been interested but
perhaps there are others who could be interested. This meeting is scheduled
for the 9th of September in the region of the Belgian Hautes Fagnes (there
is something funny each time I use my orthographically corrector it suggest
Fang's for Fagnes some Dori's effect perhaps..!).
This place is a natural park and the highest Benelux summit, our Olympus
mount... so if you are interested contact me
regards
marc
Namur Belgium
marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx