Sv: [OM] Norwegian equipment

Subject: Sv: [OM] Norwegian equipment
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:51:28 +0200
I agree -- Norway is an extremely beautiful country. I spent a week rowing
on the inner part of the magnificent Sognefjord a couple of years ago. When
I get time, I'll have some of my slides from that trip scanned and added to
the Olympus gallery, I think, along with some pics from the Hvaler islands,
also in Norway.
No wonder Norway has a lot of talented photographers -  and a very nice
photo magazine, too.

Lars Bundesen
(Copenhagen, Denmark)