Re: [OM] T20 Auto Connect

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 Auto Connect
From: Ruediger Betzold <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:00:23 +0200 (MET DST)
I had some mails with Ian off list,
now info for all after examination from me / contact with seller

found one seller here in Germany who has sure 4 maybe 5 !!
T20 Auto Connectors, all NEW (seems with/in original box)

he wants for each ~100-110 DM (~30 UKP ? / ~46 US$ ?)
plus shipping and handling, and plus exchange fee from $/UKP to DM
from my credit institute / bank

as I also thought about buying one maybe we get some discount

the only 'problem' for me: I really can't buy all/some
of them and then no one will them even if he promised it
(maybe found somewhere one but cheaper), I simple would not know
what to do with all, and I have not so much money to have
them laying around for weeks or month

> Ian, I don't wont to get your hopes up but I MAY have a spare
> floating about in a camera case with my parents; I seem to recall
> owning 2 and only ever using 1, which is with me in London. When I go
> to my folks next weekend I'll root around my old stuff and see if
> it's there. No promises but if I find it, it's yours.

Rudy