Re: [OM] Lens Test

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Test
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:17:13 +0000
I think it is good, not strange.  If you are photographing a subject, I
consider that the environment around the subject, or the context if you
like, can be just as important as the subject itself.  How that
environment is rendered can make a distinct difference to the overall
result.  At least for me it can.

I recently had a little 'discussion' with my wife about Hi-Fi music
reproduction.  I like good quality reproduction of music, it makes a
difference to my enjoyment of the music.  My wife claims that while she
can apprreciate Hi-Fi reproduction she gets just as much satisfaction
listening to a piece of music played on a portable radio with a tiny
speaker.

As with so many things it is all a matter of individual taste.

Giles