RE: [OM] Olympus remote 330?

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus remote 330?
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:10:26 +0200
:Thanks John and thanks also Susan and Hans. Mystery solved.
:For a second I thought I could get a cheap remote for my iS-3000.

I wouldn't be surprised if it also works with the iS cameras...

:btw Hans, I would also like to know
:more about the AZ-4 Zoom, the predecessor to the iS series.
:Don't you even have a picture of it to display on your Oly camera history
page?

(Sob, sob) no! Well I suppose I could order a manual from Oly or Craig
Camera, but if it only contains drawings it wouldn't be very helpfull...
I've never seen this camera, all I have is a short description of it in the
CIBAF catalogue. I do remember seeing the flash L30, a camera shop in
Amsterdam has (or had) one. When I do an AltaVista search for 'Olympus AZ-4'
all I get is two hits to Craig Camera (who sells the manual for $18), two
non-working links, and an AltaVista spam that says "Own the Music of Olympus
AZ-4 300ff Music!" ;) ;) ;)

The archives had one hit suggesting this model would have been similar (if
not identical) to a Ricoh bridge camera...

hnz