Re: [OM] OM FS in Norway incl. 350 mm/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] OM FS in Norway incl. 350 mm/2.8
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:05:01 GMT
Now I suppose an Autobelg will turn up soon in the collectible vehicles section on eBay. Unless Tom clears out enough shelf space for it where Zuikos used to reside. Hope he remembers to use a drip pan under it to catch the valuable and recyclable walrus nose oil, which must be blotted off live walri and squeezed into the crankcase.

Lex
===