[OM] Interscreens

Subject: [OM] Interscreens
From: mthalman <markt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:26:57 -0500
Greetings,

Has anyone out in Zuikoland had any experience with Interscreens
<http://www.interscreens.com> focusing screens for the OM series (OM-2 in
particular)?

These are focusing screens that claim to be 30% brighter than the ones from
the Olympus.  They seem a bit expensive, but I recently had trouble knowing
for certain that my shots were in focus, I was using an OM-2 with the Split
image screen and the Zuiko 200mm/f4 (I'm not sure on the maximum aperture)
in late afternoon shade.  Focusing is almost never a problem with the
55mm/f1.2 lens.

I was curious if these 3rd party screens really help.
--
Mark Thalman, Macintosh geek
Many programmers think that programming is so wonderful, so elegant, so fun,