Re: [OM] ebay ...uh oh

Subject: Re: [OM] ebay ...uh oh
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:06:31 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Peter Dixon wrote:

> As a result, If anybody has the instructions for a 250 film back and
> loader (i know, i know, but it just looks so crazy on the camera),
> and a SP rangefinder, and could let me have a copy I'd be very

So it was YOU!!!.  Alas, I couldn't be around on Friday to up my final
bid (off to N. Wales to expose some Delta 400, in stereo, no less).  If
you can't figure it out, I'm willing to relieve you of it ;)

Glad it went to a good home, though.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |