Re: [OM] Lots of nice people have asked about my wife, Debbie. (couldn't

Subject: Re: [OM] Lots of nice people have asked about my wife, Debbie. (couldn't be more off-topic).
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:11:18 GMT
Thanks for sharing that news, Tom. Blood sugar problems of various kinds run in my family and I understand the ups and downs, especially as I'm a former Navy hospital corpsman and nurse with experience in the transplantation field. It's always difficult to guess what's appropriate to ask of a person or family dealing with health problems, or to share when you are that person or family member. I believe it's safe to say we're concerned and wishing you and your loved ones well.

Lex
===