[OM] Important message - please read and respond

Subject: [OM] Important message - please read and respond
From: Ezine Info <ezine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:57:35 -0700
Dear Reader,

This is not SPAM email.
You have received this email because:
1. You joined one of our mailing lists or subscribed to an e-zine
2. You sent us promotional material
3. You sent us email

Please read this message then take the appropriate listed action

available so we are sending this email to all recovered
email addresses.

DREAMTIME

If you were a member, or wish to receive the monthly "Dreamtime"
newsletter, with information on Numerology, Astrology,
Natural therapies and the like.

Please send a blank message to:-  adddream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you do not wish to get this monthly newsletter see the
Unsubscribe info below.

WEBMASTER

If you were a subscriber, or wish to receive the monthly Webmaster
newsletter, full of info on hosting, design, affiliate programs
banner advertising and other items of interest to Webmasters

Please send a blank email to  addweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AQUARIA OZ

If you were a subsciber to the "Aquaria Oz" newsletter
please note this will no longer be published... sorry

PROMOTION

This is the only Marketing Guide I have ever purchased
 - check it out for yourself

  After searching through all the "Make a million online"
  sites out there I found this guide.
  This one made sense, I took the gamble and purchased
  the product.
  Now my commercial sites are growing every day.

  Best of all - it comes with a triple your money back
  guarantee!!

  Go right now to:

  http://www.higherresponse.com/track/t.cgi/12117