RE: [OM] One, maybe 2 toys

Subject: RE: [OM] One, maybe 2 toys
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:40:05 -0400
I had to make a quick trip to Columbus, OH today, but had a chance to stop
in Midwest Photo.
Abdi is on vacation until the 9th, but I took a little time to look around.
In addition to the 75-150 that has been in the store for at least 4 months,
I saw another one today.
What we have is:
75-150 Zuiko in case.  condition is an easy 9.   PRICE $89!

That is sure a lot better price than the marked $149 that has been on the
shelf and also does not have a case!

I should be going back through Columbus on the 8th, but Stuart won't give me
any better price than the $89.  So, might be best to call them direct or
email if you want an excellent condition lens.   BTW, serial # was 440xxx,
the other one in the case was 161xxx.

There is still also  28 3.5 in case and a hood (I'm pretty sure on the
hood).  Marked price was $69.  condition is ~8.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx