[OM] Electro 35

Subject: [OM] Electro 35
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:25:02 EDT
Hi Sam,
Sorry we kept missing each other, I called your office twice today.
Electros with a jammed (so I thought) self- timer. The little self timer
lever was a tad bent, not sticking out absolutely perpendicular to the lens.
(Probably done in shipping) I bent it with my finger, and it worked. You can
also "force" the timer lever to the end of its run, then the shutter will
fire. If it's not all the way at the end of its run, the shutter won't fire
when you press the shutter release. Other than that, I dunno what else could
be wrong with yours. ***  BUT --- *** I Priority mailed to your office
address (today, you should have it Monday, I hope.) ( because I can't trust
my fax machine with 100 Pages! ) to you the complete Electro 35 manual, plus
(which I just bought off eBay for $15 ) a complete photocopy of The Electro
35 repair manual with assembly diagrams. There's at least two exploded-views
of the lens with self-timer. Hope this can help you out. And-
No payment for this is either needed or desired!

Best regards,
George