[OM] Short course on OM-10 FC

Subject: [OM] Short course on OM-10 FC
From: "Nick Nicoll" <nalan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:37:39 -0700
I resurrected an Olympus OM-10 FC from the closet where it had lain
forgotton for 11 years.  New batteries and it still works...I can take some
weird pictures with it and see the little yellow bar on the left of the
viewfinder.  When I take flash pictures they have a black bar on the left
1/5th of the picture; how do I get rid of that?.  I don't know what the
"Manual Adapter" is that is one of the modes.  When you put it in Auto mode
does it set the shutter speed automatically while I twist the apeture ring?
What does the little thing plugged into the front of the camera labeled "FC"
do?

I have taken the tutorial at www.webslr.com but it is for a much later model
type of camera so I can't figure out what the modes on this thing mean.  (I
do know "B" is for "Bulb" and just leaves the shutter open.)  I have ordered
a manual from Olympus but they say it will take the usual 6-8 weeks to get
here so any simple instructions would be appreciated.

Nick