RE: [OM] The pain, oh the pain.....

Subject: RE: [OM] The pain, oh the pain.....
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:56:16 -0700

I'm losing it, aren't I.

Tom

I don't think that you ever had it (sanity that is).  On a more serious
note did the 18 did come with the Olympus ring?  His description had a
tiffen step-up ring but the photo had a Olympus one and to futher confuse
the issue he had one on auction at the same time.  I would have e-mailed
him but by that time the price had exceeded the Wife Mandated Maximum.  To
go past this amount would have resulted in my needing a endoscope to aid in
the removal of my camera case from where my wife had put it.  I have not
told her about the last one I won a 135 3.5 zuiko and am going to try and
hide that one when it comes in.  John Gettis