Re: [OM] Eye Fixers

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye Fixers
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:00:21 EDT
In a message dated 08/03/2000 10:52:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The Varimagnifinder has its own dioptric correction, plus a removable
>  eyecup. So you can use it with or without glasses, although my eyesight
>  isn't too bad and I find that I'm cranking to correction to near max.
>  But, perhaps that is because the OM-4 I typically use it on already has
>  correction dialed in?

I've found that when I use the varimagni on my OM-4 I need to make sure that
the correction on the OM-4 is set to it's "neutral" position, or nearly so.
Otherwise I can't get the focussing screen clear at all. It helps that I wear
contacts, so the correction on the OM04 is usually set pretty close to
neutral, anyway.

Paul Schings