[OM] Get a $1000 FREE Satellite TV System!!!

Subject: [OM] Get a $1000 FREE Satellite TV System!!!
From: getfreesatellite14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 03:25:45 -0500
FREE SATELLITE T.V. SYSTEM

Watch over 500 channels of Digital Broadcast quality television on
your own FREE satellite television system. These new Digital satellite
systems use the new 18 inch satellite dish antenna.

For a limited time we'll give you this top of the line
Digital Satellite System for FREE!
We'll even include Free installation and
3 FREE months of all the movie channels!

This is the New Dishplayer 500. It has a built Digital 12 hour recording
system so you can throw that old VCR away, built in WEB T.V. and
interactive T.V and game systems, on screen graphics, 2 dual LNB's,
stereo receiver and infrared remote. Normal cost for all these items
is over $900 but we're giving it away for FREE!

All you have to do is call us to arrange delivery and order the channels you
want to receive. The monthly cost of satellite television is usually
much less than cable T.V and satellite television offers over 500
channels of all digital broadcast video quality and CD audio sound.
You even get local channels now. Don't miss this offer it's only available
while supplies last.

For your Free Satellite System call 888-514-6881
24 hours a day.