[OM] Hoya lens?

Subject: [OM] Hoya lens?
From: Arnab Banerjee <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:25:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gang,
Browsing around the local camera shops the other day,
I noticed a 135/2.8 lens marked "for Olympus". Price
tag on it was 41 Canadian dollars (about 28 USD). I
looked and mused. Stared and mused some more. To cut a
long story short - I picked it up (in my hand, that
is)  Brand name - Aubell.
Aubell? Even the sales guy had not heard of this
brand.

Buy it? But don't really need a 135 - have the 75-150
zuiko. Yes, but that's f4 this is f2.8. But this is
Aubell. But this is dirt-cheap. But what's the point
of buying a lens when you'll never use it. But I don?t
have a 135 prime. But.??.
And so on it went between me and the Zuikoholic Voice
Of Conscience.

THEN?. my eye fell on another lens tucked away in an
ocean of N*k*n and C*n*n lenses. Another 135/2.8
marked 59 CAD. Brand name this time? Hoya.

Hoya lens? Well... Hoya does make good optics.. But it
is still not Zuiko. But ?...
I was starting to get an headache.  I paid up.

So now I am the mystified owner of a 135/2.8 OM mount
Hoya lens. Any feedback on this species?

Thanks in advance
Arnab.
Toronto, Canada.