[OM] Very Odd Insect - lanternfly

Subject: [OM] Very Odd Insect - lanternfly
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:52:49 +0200
Hi,

Thanks Hans and Scott: you are right.
This insect from outer space is likely the zanna terminalis.
The comment about this species on the site you mention is "difficult to
catch"... well not for the guide at Bukit Lawang!
And my picture is better too, nag nag nag... ;->

Bye and thanks again,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands

PS I updated my site before I read this mail. I will add this information
later.
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/macro.html