[OM] [OT] Collectibles: Stylus Limited?

Subject: [OM] [OT] Collectibles: Stylus Limited?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:40:09 -0700
I love the oddball collectibles and have managed to bring into my
collection a few interesting items lately, non-OM but certainly Olympus!
I love the looks I get at parties when I wear and use the Ecru; nobody
takes it seriously so I get great candids. I'm looking forward to trying
out my new O-Product though I imagine the looks I get will be different!
They are perfect party cameras because they have reasonably wide angle
lenses, sharp optics, and I don't have to think too much about taking
the shots since they are auto-everything - I usually just set them to
fill-in flash mode for safety and shoot away. Even the XA is pretty good
for parties because it is easy to zone-focus, especially with the flash,
and fits in any pocket.

One model I have been looking around for but cannot find is the Olympus
Stylus Limited. Can anyone tell me what it looks like? I have a Stylus
so I am familiar with the basic camera, but what makes it 'limited'?
With 20,000 of them floating around I am surprised that I have not seen
one yet!

Thanks,
- marc