Re: [OM] Denver Stuff -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Denver Stuff -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:40:01 -0400
Yep, I got the T20 connector from Teknik before I saw any eBay activity from
them.  Since they've been using eBay, I've gone in their shop less often and
seen fewer and fewer bargains.

Conversely, have you ever wondered why you can still find bargains at shops that
could easily do better selling on eBay? I suppose some explanations are obvoius;
technophobia, ignorance, and risk/reward being among them.

<<Anyone beside me shy away from shopping at a store that gets eBay fever? I
have a theory that when a business starts prominently selling on eBay, they
loose their bargain shoppers.  Folks might be assuming they won't see as good a
selection anymore.>>