[OM] (Fwd) News of Ken Norton

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) News of Ken Norton
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:07:06 +0000
Date:          Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:10:38 -0700

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:13:36 -0500
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: News of Ken Norton

I got a note from Ken Norton, who asked me to pass along his best wishes.
Ken has found that dubious honor he has been seeking: employment.  I told
him that he should not let this interfere with his true metier, which is
sending poetic items to the list and inciting long, rancorous OT threads
prior to uns*ubscribing.  (I guess that's two metiers.)  Nevertheless, he
will be working at Iowa Telecom in the Engineering/Design department.

He said to expect a hit-and-run post.  I didn't tell him about the pre- and
post-pubescent female thread.  Hate to make it so easy.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA