Re: [OM] Om-2s received!

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2s received!
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:50:02 EDT
jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes in connection with OM2S:

<< My biggest complaint is that they were in production such a short time. I
 guess the LEDs will die sooner or later, but so will I, >>

Joel,
         I think you mean "LCD" not "LED".  The Light Emitting Diode for the
flash should generally outlast the Liquid Crystal Display and could probably
even be replaced by substitution if it fails. The same is not true for the
LCD display which will eventually fail from humidity/moisture ingress or poor
biasing (dc offsets).

regards,
          Hi100@xxxxxxx