[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1751

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1751
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:43:23 +1000
Barry

Do it in black and white.

If you *must* have colour, one of the latest films supposedly handles
fluorescent light very elegantly (but I forget which one). One of the
biggest problems will be mixed tubes in the fluorescent lights (ie, cool
white, warm white etc) and aged tubes. Encourage the shop owner to
ensure they are consistent.

Vaughan