Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:19:10 -0500 (CDT)
On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:21:09 +0000, John A. Lind wrote:

>Your next assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to
>shoot the sights within about 10 miles of your home:  people, animals,
>landmarks, historical objects or markers, or interesting architecture and
>scenery.

I do this every day! 900f my film is shot near home (although the
range may be closer to 40 miles than 10). I'm fortunate enough to
live on the farm, so the landscape is constantly changing, and there
is ALWAYS something to shoot. Even on rainy days, I'll pick up the
camera and spend 30 minutes shooting something in my living room or
out in the shed. If you're breathing, there's something to shoot
where you are.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx