[OM] Re: Eye-cup question and OM2n strangeness

Subject: [OM] Re: Eye-cup question and OM2n strangeness
From: "Matt Bachofen" <bachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:34:53 -0500
OK,  It's been awhile since I've contributed anything, but I follow each
digest daily, though the upchuck thread has me nearly 'bowing to the
porcelin idol'.

Which Pentax eyecup fits the OM?
Why are the doggone OM eyecup #1 so expensive?

I think I'm having some focussing problems, so I have to get an eyecup #1 if
I need to add a diopter, right?  (OM1n & OM2n)

Finally, my 2n started having a mushy shutter button.  I had a CLA done in
January, and this just sort of came on.  The button fires the shutter and
doesn't quite spring back.  It just . . . rises. . . slowly.  Real scary.

I attached my Winder2.  It didn't work at all.  So i fired a bunch of dry
fires and then finally the winder caught and it seemed to help a little.

Did I do the wrong thing?
m. bachofen