[OM] Very old Oly 35S

Subject: [OM] Very old Oly 35S
From: "Ed Brillhart" <gebrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:19:04 -0500
I bought an old Olympus 35S camera from ebay on a whim. I only paid $24.00
for it and it comes with a large leather camera case, an old tower light
meter, a tilt-a-mite flash etc. Anyway even if the camera is too old to use
the case is probably worth the $24.00. Does anyone know anything about the
35S? It has a E. Zuiko 1:2.6 f=4.8cm lens. I think it may have been made in
the mid to late 50s (maybe early 60s). I can't find anything on the Internet
about it. From the pictures on ebay it looks in excellent condition and the
person who owns it said it was owned by an elderly relative who never used
it. (Almost sounds like a used car add)