Re: [OM] Quality of Zuiko single coated sausage

Subject: Re: [OM] Quality of Zuiko single coated sausage
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:21:44 PDT
Uh, Ray?  That was "Ich bin ein Bratwurst."

From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>

Anyway, perhaps I'm being too fussy about the whole thing. I'll give it my best shot and try to see how good my lens really is. As a famous man once said, "Ask not what Zuiko can do for you but what you can do for Zuiko." [Not that that proves much; the same famous man also said, "Ich bin ein Berliner! (= I am a sausage!)."]