Re: [OM] The one that almost got away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The one that almost got away.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:27:07 PDT
That's happened to me many times, Steve. I'm always trying to milk 27 shots out of a 24 exp. roll. I just make a habit of repeating shots I'm not sure I caught at one end or the other of a roll.

Lex
===
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Y'all-
While I was in El Salvador last summer, I took a picture of a coffee grove,
along with a lot of other pictures. After all the prints and slides came back, that shot was missing. It wasn't on any of my slide rolls, or on in with any of
the prints.  Finally, this summer, when someone wanted to see the pictures
again, I decided to see if I could find it on any of my negs.  Well, it was
there, on the end of my last roll of prints. But only part of it was there. Some of the right hand side was missing. Possibly that's why they didn't print
it in the first place.  Anyway, Once I found the neg, I took it to have it
printed.  It looks kind of hazy, but otherwise is the shot I remembered was
missing.  It's at
It was taken with an OM1, I
don't remember the lens or exposure data.