Re: [OM] Fort Worth/Dallas area camera show

Subject: Re: [OM] Fort Worth/Dallas area camera show
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:45:52 PDT
I'm on my way right now, Gary. Hoofin' it via Herman Survivors, scouting for petrified wood along the way. Should be there by Saturday morning, next.

Not sure whether I'll fit your expectations or not. Until I got my hair cut my people said I looked like Charles Manson. I think I look more like Howdy Doody with a beard. Bit of a discrepancy.

Lex
===
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>

The Grapevine show is coming up in a week.  Anyone interested in a casual
meeting of the local list members?  Steve Goss, Tom Moynihan, and I had a
nice visit at a show a couple of months ago, but I let Garry D. down as we
weren't still where I said we'd be when he came looking.  Thus I have
demonstated inadequate leadership qualities and decline to organize it this
time.  However, I will show up if someone else wants to be the flight
leader. Might be veeery interesting to see if Lex and Garry are really like
that in person....<g>

Gary Edwards