Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices (Long & OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices (Long & OT)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:24:11 PDT
Robert, stop making sense, dammit!  Makes the rest of us look bad.

Lex
"Have ye seen a whaaaale?  A grrreat white one?  I'm hungrrry!"
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx

One final coment from a "newbie" to the list. It seems that some list members
advise an odd (in my humble opinion) policy re Ebay auctions. To wit, that
it's all right for ME to mention YOUR Ebay auction on list, as in "I just
spotted this great piece of Olympus equipment on Ebay in case anyone might be interested" and taboo for YOU to mention on the list that YOU "have this real nice Olympus item listed on Ebay in case anyone might have missed it when you
first offered it to the list." I'm sure there must be some logic in this
distinction that I'm missing. It's my advanced age, I suppose. I sure hope
it's not "old-timers disease" creeping up on me.  <g>

Robert