(Fwd) Re: [OM] Need 35-70mm f/3.6 lens hood

Subject: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Need 35-70mm f/3.6 lens hood
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:25:48 +0000

From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <SKEETMAN@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Need 35-70mm f/3.6 lens hood
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:28:37 -0500

Albert, Welcome to the support group for the Olympus disease.  We can't
actually cure anything, but we do commiserate with each other.

On the website, you'll see instructions on su*bscribing and
uns*ubscribing. The easiest thing to do is unsub from the list and the sub
to the digest.

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright/olympuslist.shtml

Again, welcome,

Tom