Re: [OM] First efforts at an on-line gallery.

Subject: Re: [OM] First efforts at an on-line gallery.
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
Nice..esp. the irjewel photo. Two comments:

1. make the thumbnails 3-4k each. I know it's more work for you... Not
scale down the full size image. It defeats the purpose of the
thumbnails: give the viewer a quick preview and then he can select what he
wants to view.

2. make the images open in the same window; ie, replace it, not open in a
new window. also, link to the next, previous, and index images page would
be nice, sorta like John Lind's layout.

just suggestions, and hope to see more of your photos soon. Lemme know
once you're past beta testing so i can put a link to your page. a matter
of personal taste, but I'd prefer to see lower-compression images at the
expense of pixel dimension.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero