[OM] Euro Treff in september

Subject: [OM] Euro Treff in september
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 01:37:05 PDT
Cc: wiliam2@xxxxxxxx
Hi Wiliam and others,

A while ago we were talking on the list about a Euro treff we would have around september and possibly in the Zuid-Limburg NL / Belgium area. Have more concrete plans been made yet? I am wondering. I still am interested in coming,

Good question!
I was wondering about this too, as was Volkhart Baumgartner (he sent me a private message about this a little while ago). Who's coordinating this one?

Also, who has the exact details? I will be in Spain (Andalucia, yeah!!! :))) ) from August 24th - September 7th, but I seem to remember the plans were for September 9th, in which case I can most likely attend too!

The only other list-member who wanted to join I do remember for sure is Frank van Lindert.

There were many more, I myself am definitely interested, as are Hans van Veluwen and Volkhart Baumgartner and several others whom I'm not completely certain about (Daan Kalmeijer, Jan de Jager, Marc Simon, ???), and as a special highlight we will have at least one overseas list member, as Gary Edwards and his wife will try to attend the meeting too!!!

Please keep me informed preferably off-list also, since I will be on holllyday for a few weeks staring monday and I am not sure I will read all the digests when I get back. Personally addressed mail however will be read.

Same here, can I also be kept in the loop for this?

Cheers!
Olafo