Re: [OM] Kodak Supra film experience?

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak Supra film experience?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:29:34 PDT
I haven't tried it yet personally but some folks on the PhotographyREVIEW site are raving about it and have uploaded some scans that looked okay (subject matter was the limiting factor).

OTOH, some folks also rave about Velvia, which may be a perfectly good film for projected viewing and careful printing, but I've never seen what I'd consider an outstanding scan of the film made by a consumer grade scanner. Same pretty much applies to my longtime favorite, Kodachrome.

Lex

From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>

Has anyone had any experience with Kodak's new Supra film?  It's supposed
to be designed for scanning.