Re: [OM] Anyone got a shift lens for sale?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone got a shift lens for sale?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:30:33 PDT
Hey, I live about 5 miles from Aurora, Texas, site of the first "alien sighting" in the late 1800s. In many ways it provided the precedent for the Roswell incident, right down to the saucer shaped craft of mysterial metal and the now-familiar ET-type humanoid occupant.

Funny how those things never crash into tall buildings where millions of people can see 'em. Nope. They successfully navigate gazillions of light years before, for no apparent reason, they gotta plop down in some farmer's field.

Lex

From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I *suppose* you could take some intensive meditation classes from your
local Indain guru so that you can just levitate yourself up there. Put
"Goodyear" on your buttocks and watch the crowds start to
gather.......Better yet, hire yourself out as a floating
billboard......hey, weirder things have happened in Texas. I know
because I saw "Greater Tuna" and "Tuna Christmas" and everything they
said in there was *true*!

Speaking of Texas, why don't you get one of those space aliens you have
all around down there to give you a lift?