Re: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:20:01 -0400
Hi Peter,

Depends what's "wide". Our eyes see about 180 degrees total sideways,
but less than 10 degrees in detail. So which is the "right"
perspective,  8mm or 200mm?

It's more of an aesthetic question. Are you interested in details or
surroundings, or a bit of both? And how close are you, or can you be?

Tom

At 2000 June 25 - Sunday 20:18, Peter A. Klein <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
spoke about *Re: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits...* saying