[OM] Upcoming Trip To Tampa

Subject: [OM] Upcoming Trip To Tampa
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 07:52:16 -0400
  This is primarily to Doris but also to anyone who can help.  This next
week I will be traveling to the Tampa area (actually a little north,
around Port Richey). I would like your advice on camera stores etc in
the area that it would be worth going to for OM controlled substances
and the like.  Any help that you can give me will be well used and much
appreciated.
Thank You,
Rand E.

P.S.  I promise that I will attend no yard sales (within Tampa city
Limits).