Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder

Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 13:09:27 PDT
KYM, I'm afraid it's the Can-not-an-OM-on in your e-mail address that provoked the remark. Some of us who dare admit to using a system other than OM must somehow endure this kind of abuse, alas.

OTOH, if the disparaging remark was indeed instigated by the fact that you use AOL, well ... ;^>

Lex Not Yet
===========
(I wish I had three names of three letters each - that's pretty cool.)
Visit "Vistas Tejas" at http://www.photoscene.com

From: Canon50E@xxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone who had responded. I appreciate all the help but I was highly insulted by this reply line:

=====
Kar Yan Mak of disgraceful email address wrote:
=====

What's so disgraceful about an AOL email address? Especially from a person that resides in England that wrote this...what gives? Am I missing something here? But I've just been dissed not because of my gender/race but because of a lousy email address.

-Kar Yan Mak
http://www.kyphoto.com/classics