Re: [OM] film permits for pros.....

Subject: Re: [OM] film permits for pros.....
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 00:12:17 -0400
I believe that these are written to take into account the movie industry and
advertising agencies.  I would guess that each town that deals with the
movie/advertising industry would have to have somewhat standardized ways of
working.  I wouldn't really want to live somewhere that some movie crew
could walk in and decide to shoot a scene on the road in front of where I
lived with me having no recourse.

The problem with this thread is that we wouldn't need these rules if
everyone was a decent thoughtful person ( like those of us on this list) who
would consider the other party's feelings.  Who was it that said that
manners is the oil that lubercates the friction of society or something like
that?

Gregg