Re: [OM] Photoserfs

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoserfs
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:14:55 PDT
Another issue that's perfectly valid in the U.S. and in many other countries is that fair use for purposes of commentary, satire, parody, etc., cannot be restricted.

My reaction to any organization or governing body that tries to restrict photography of certain public facilities would be to subject such facilities and representatives of those organizations and governing bodies to a generous dose of public humiliation via digitally-manipulated artwork.

Not that I'm advocating misbehavior for anyone else here.
---
Lex