[OM] Hi from a newbie

Subject: [OM] Hi from a newbie
From: Chris Lesher <chris.lesher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:59:59 -0600
Hi y'all,

I just subscribed after seeing a reference to this list on the Alfa digest
(thanks for the URL Bernie).  I am getting back into shooting pictures
after a long time and since I have an OM1 bought in '79 here I am.  I just
recently found a 35-105 Zuiko in wonderful condition and it's rekindled my
interest in photography.  Having seen several digests now its obvious that
there's a lot of knowledge here and I'll be learning a lot - especially
since I never was much of a photographer!

This is FAQ type stuff, but I would really appreciate any pointers towards
particularly good basic books or websites so as to educate myself - and
more importantly avoid peppering you folks with inane newbie questions like
'what's bokeh?'

I'm also quickly getting the impression that finding a Zuiko 21 or 24 is a
difficult and expensive proposition... ;^(

Thanks for any advice,

Chris Lesher